How can Trinity-NextStep help federal buyers with our 8(a) contract vehicle?
• Contracts can be sole sourced, no competition required up to $4M.
• Administrative time is reduced (faster awards). Contracts can be awarded in days or weeks.
• Reduces contract protests.
• No competition reduces the paperwork required from technical POC’s.
• Trinity-NextStep and Government customer can discuss technical and personnel requirements before and during contract preparation.
• Trinity-NextStep is required to perform 51% of the contract. This allows us to add other companies if additional capabilities are required under a contract.
• Federal contracting officers can achieve 8(a) contract requirements.
SIX SIMPLE STEPS TO ESTABLISH 8(a) SOLE SOURCE CONTRACT WITH TRINITY-NEXTSTEP
1. The Government Program Manager or interested party develops a statement of work, prepares government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding. 2. The Government Program Manager or interested party chooses Trinity-NextStep to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency Contracting Officer. 3. The agency Contracting Officer prepares and submits an “Offer Letter” to Trinity-NextStep’s SBA Business Opportunity Specialist listed below. 4. SBA processes the Offer Letter and returns it to the agency Contracting Officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to Trinity-NextStep 5. Trinity-NextStep submits the proposal which is evaluated and, if necessary, negotiated by the agency. 6. The contract is awarded to Trinity-NextStep.
Ifeyinwa (Ifey) Nwankwo
Business Opportunity Specialist
Washington Metropolitan Area District Office (WMADO)
U.S. Small Business Administration
409 3rd St SW, Floor 2
Washington, DC 20416
Fax (202) 292-3400
Copyright © 2022 Tri-NextStep LLC - All Rights Reserved.